South Holland Life are committed to the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) and complies with its principles, which are:
To ensure that personal information is:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
- Processed for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and not processed for incompatible purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited in relation to the purposes of processing;
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up-to-date ;
- Not kept for longer than is necessary, in a form which permits identification;
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing, against accidental loss, destruction or damage
The South Holland Life are responsible for, and shall demonstrate, compliance with the above principles.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Trustees are responsibility for implementation of the legislation in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
All Trustees and Volunteers shall adhere to the requirements of current data protection legislation and the University’s Data Protection policy: